Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks.

Its late...not sleeping and I am thinking about our trip thus far. Thanksgiving is over, Macys Parades are finished, Turkey is now the traditional "turkey sandwich" and the frenzy of Black Friday overtook some of us. I truly hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.

This years Over Indulgence day was in a few words....different, rushed, surprised, blessed, amazing. I would not really know what to do with a "normal" Thanksgiving...Trying to think and I can't remember. We spent the first half in San Fransisco leaving an amazing family in the surrounding area and drove a 1.5 hr drive (turned into 4 hrs cause of traffic) and met up with another family that we are to interview today (22nd). I was a little worried about just stepping into a family thanksgiving but we were treated like just like family....I love Jesus. (I can't wait to be able to host people in my home...tent anyone, maybe a thrermarest?)

Anyways, a few things that are going on behind the scenes. Josh and Ashley have left us. Not for good though they flew up to Seattle and are having Thanksgiving up there with family. I have already done one little set of street interviews but tomorrow will be the first real test of what Josh has taught me. (crossing fingers). I am sure it will turn out fine. Its really interesting to me to watch us work as a team without Josh and Ashley. They really are a huge part of the team and bring a lot to the table. I hope my work would say the same if I were to leave.

Just to wrap this up. Some things I am really thankful for is this team, the passions we all have for the lost and enslaved, the vision of what we are doing and where we are going, and the dedication. Ro, Malissa, Josh, Ashley lets take over the world. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Well, its late and I need sleep when I can get it. So the photos as follows...

San Fransisco (yes, I know its the Full House opening shot), Josh filming (Project Exodus) and Ro Driving. (Not getting us lost.)

No comments:

Post a Comment